Overall roles and responsibilities
Facility Maintenance Technician is responsible for supporting Operations through execution of asset maintenance and administration of the Maintenance Management System.
General responsibilities are including but not limited to:
· Develop and administer the Maintenance Management System
· Create and maintain an organized, clean maintenance work area for all campus facilities
· Receive adequate training in repair of all hydraulic torque pump/wrenches and hydraulic accumulators
· Generate checklists and repair routings for accumulators, pumps, and other service equipment
· Responsible for the administration of repair orders for service equipment
· Coordinate with 3rd party contractors on general facility maintenance and projects
· Facility general maintenance including HVAC maintenance, Crane Inspections and Certifications, Tool Calibration Records, Waste and Water Management.
· Location trailer and vehicle administration including DOT audits, Registration and Documentation, and Repair and Maintenance of Vehicular assets.
· Collaborate with HSE on facility audits and safety improvements
Additional Responsibilities and Expectations
· Support field operations in emergency situations, including driving to location for repair or replacements
· Available to work weekends (Saturday and Sunday)if needed
Qualifications and Education Requirements
High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
Computer Acumen including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) is required
3+ Years experience in Oil and Gas preferred
Strong Mechanical Skills and Mechanical Aptitude
Experience with Hydraulic Torque Pumps and Wrench Heads, Alltite experience preferred
Experience with Hydraulic Accumulator Systems
Any technical engine, motor, aerospace, or automotive mechanical knowledge strongly preferred